First day of the long weekend, first day of the annual air show over the Toronto harbour. The day was cut short by another summer storm just as the MV-22 Osprey was approaching, allowing for a single pass. Day 2 I shot from my balcony allowing for the shots with the apartment buildings and CN Tower. Day 3 was back to beaches at Ontario Place. Clouds were all over the place and overcase for most of the weekend, but made the best of it.
In order of appearance:
– Lucas Oil flown by Mike Wiskus
– Camo – Heavy Metal Jet Team
– Redbull Edge 540 flown by Pete McLeod
– Lancaster Bomber from the Canadian Warplane Museum.
– A-10 West from the US Marines.
– MV-22 Osprey
– Sukhoi flown by Rick Volker
– CP-140 Aurora